|Our Core Beliefs|
1. The verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. Our God eternally exists in three manifestations: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born by the virgin Mary.
4. Jesus lived a sinless life, was crucified on a cross, buried and rose from the dead.
5. Jesus ascended to Heaven after He conquered the enemy, gave gifts to man and is seated at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor on our behalf.
6. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Repentance is commanded of God for all and is necessary for forgiveness of sins.
7. The new birth only happens by faith and the power of the blood of Jesus by declaring Him Lord over your life.
8. Holiness is God’s standard of living.
9. The Gifts of the Spirit still exist and operate today.
10. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
11. Water Baptism by immersion.
12. Divine Healing and Restoration.
13. The local church and Apostolic leadership.
14. The Fruits of the Spirit.
15. Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper.
16. The second coming of Jesus Christ.
17. The resurrection of the saints to reign with Christ forever.
18. Eternal punishment for those who reject Jesus Christ.